Volo, Guide to Monsters + Food Chain + Ancestral Statue
Volo, Guide to Monsters
Ancestral Statue in hand. All other permanents on the battlefield. You do not control another Golem or have a Golem in your graveyard. You have another creature card in hand that is not a Golem and that does not share a creature type with a creature you control or a creature in your graveyard. available plus enough mana to cast the additional creature. If the additional creature has multiple differently colored mana symbols in its mana cost, an additional mana of each but one of those symbols will be required.
- Cast the additional creature by paying its mana cost
- Volo triggers, copying the creature spell
- Resolve both creature spells
- Activate Food Chain by exiling the creature token, adding at least one mana of any color that can only be spent to cast creature spells
- Cast Ancestral Statue by paying
- Volo triggers, copying Ancestral Statue
- Resolve the copy of the Ancestral Statue spell
- When the token Ancestral Statue enters the battlefield, it triggers, returning a nontoken creature from the battlefield to your hand
- Activate Food Chain by exiling the Ancestral Statue token, adding five mana of any color that can only be spent to cast creature spells
- Resolve the original Ancestral Statue spell cast in step 5
- When the nontoken Ancestral Statue enters the battlefield, it triggers, returning itself from the battlefield to your hand
Infinite colored mana that can only be spent to cast creature spells. Infinite ETB. Infinite LTB. Infinite storm count.