Naru Meha, Master Wizard + Ghostly Flicker + Sunscorched Desert
Naru Meha, Master Wizard
Ghostly Flicker in hand. Naru Meha in hand or in the command zone. Sunscorched Desert on the battlefield. available plus enough mana to pay for commander tax, if applicable.
- Cast Ghostly Flicker by paying , targeting any two artifacts, creatures, and/or lands
- Holding priority, cast Naru Meha by paying plus commander tax, if applicable
- Naru Meha enters the battlefield, creating a copy of Ghostly Flicker targeting Naru Meha and Sunscorched Desert
- Resolve the Ghostly Flicker copy, blinking Sunscorched Desert and Naru Meha
- Sunscorched Desert and Naru Meha enter the battlefield, triggering their abilities
- Resolve the Sunscorched Desert trigger, dealing 1 damage to any opponent
- Resolve the Naru Meha trigger, creating a copy of Ghostly Flicker targeting Naru Meha and Sunscorched Desert
- Activate Sunscorched Desert by tapping it, adding to your mana pool
- Repeat from step 4
Infinite damage. Infinite colorless mana. Infinite mana lands you control can produce. Infinite ETB. Infinite LTB. Infinite landfall triggers. Infinite magecraft triggers. Infinite blinking of artifacts, creatures, and lands.