CMDTower - Brews and Builds: The CMC Game! Feat. Darigaaz Choice Control
Welcome to episode 154 of Brews and Builds, featuring Fellow Host MarketingRoss and BigTuck.
Another new segment coming your way. It's the CMC Game!!!! This is where we take a patrons deck and talk about 1 of our favorite cards each from (you guessed it) each CMC! Then the recommendations even have a CMC twist (will need to listen in for that)
Today LeaZea offered up their Darigaaz, the Igniter choice deck! Now you know BigTuck loves some modality in card design but was this a "bit" taken too far or is there a diamond in the rough here with a really fun interactive deck!
Remember if you want a chance to be on Brews and Builds, join our patreon below!
High quality proxies and playtest cards!
Use code CMDTOWER for 10% off your entire order (stackable with other discounts!)
Check out some of our other content
- Every other Monday on twitch.tv/cmdtower get to see Slinging Cardboard Rectangles #SCR with content creators from across MTG and our own #thecollective members!
- Where in the Multiverse is Fblthp (diving into the lore of recently old sets, what could have been, what could come, and what actually happened)
Stories That Gets Left Hanging: What was left untold and where do we think it could go
Unexplained Omission: Which characters should have appeared in the most recent visit to said plane
Tinfoil Hat: Next time we visit who do you think we will encounter? (characters, sparks igniting, etc.)
- The Eternal of Hot Takes (correlate Legacy strategies to EDH and talk the ban list)
Legacy vs EDH (deck construction parallels)
Countermeta (legacy tactics to counter meta's or archetypes in EDH)
Council of the Unbanned (EDH ban card arguments to make legal again)
- The Budget Shoppe (walk into our store so we can show you all the affordable ways to deck construct!)
General consensus on the archetype
Everyone chooses a commander they feel fits that archetype with budget in mind
The change- 4 cards at 4 different budgets for each commander to get them going
- Mr.Bever's Neighborhood (sit down with one of the calmest community members in MrBevers while he educates us on how to handle salt inducing cards)
What makes this card annoying or salt-inducing?
Why do we (the individual) react this way?
How can we form habits that can change this way of reacting over the long haul?
You can support the team by heading over to our Patreon, with 4 different reward tiers from discord access to getting your own playmat/sleeves anything really can help out.
If you just want to pick up some CMDTower swag, head over to our amazing Etsy Store!
Twitter: - @mrcombonumber5 - @bigtucktweeting - @CMDtower
Email: - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com -
Website: - www.CMDTower.com - www.Patreon.com/cmdtower Become a part of The Collective